Home » » It's My Life

It's My Life

It's my life. I was born and now I want born something. Everyone have dreams,hope, and Will. Just like other child, He learns and then He do it. Life is simple. My name's Ade Suluh Novriananda. 17 years old. I'm Senior High school when I wrote this post. I love Traveling, Taste some foods,and then share it. Interest to E-Commerce and Web Developer and Programmer wannabe. this is shit man...you learn about fucking morons like physic and chemistry...what hell is that? Oh sorry, I don't mind but that's true.

yeah the red pant and plain face


Ok Now I guess You know What and How my Life is...mess enough. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Hutville - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger